FFVII: City of Ancients FFVII: City of Ancients

This...

Is now officialy my favorite reimix on Newgrounds.
yay you.

philjo responds:

Man, thankyou! That pretty awesome thing to say and I'm speechless except to say really appreciate the review, kind words and awesome 10 score!! Thanks!!!
respect - philjo

Rayman - Band Land Rayman - Band Land

holy shit, deja vu

I remember playing this game when I was 7 without a memory card,
CONSTANTLY restarting, and Band Land is as far as I could get to.
JUST YESTERDAY....I downloaded it again from the Playstation Network,
and played it again for the first time in 12 yrs.
Wow...the memories...
Thank you.

Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus

After adding you on Myspace, I came to download more of your music. This is my favorite one you have done yet (aside from the FF7 battle theme...that was awesome,too). However...Ive been looking for a decent rock version of Angel Island. Perhaps you could be the one?

[IZK] Passion of Funk [Full] [IZK] Passion of Funk [Full]

Loved it

I loved its entire tune. Its usually to make a relatively good loop with aggresive and funk. I dont see WHY people say it isnt funk. DO THEY NOT HEAR THE PERFECT BASS?!?! Sure you have to get through a series of brutal tones to reack the treasure, but that comes natural with most songs. Screw them. A tune with a challenge....I like it. You got great style. Keep it up

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Oh Snap. Finally someone who understands me!!! Thank you! Glad you loved it mate. =)

Fuck Endless Handbags Fuck Endless Handbags

I think that you got to much acid in your belly

This is trippy. Its like newgrounds...but fused with a joint, Bob Marley, and alien-techno-shit. Its awesome. Keep it up.

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

HYES!!!!!!

An amazing tribute. Its truley a grand peice for any fan of SMB and NG. Keep it up. Cant wait to hear more!

Soundshifter responds:

thanks

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

You know.....

Newgrounds is so kickass. You can already tell its the best website ever JUST by listening to this song. Great song. If you DONT download it...your automaticaly dead to my. FDA,...YOUR A MUSIC GOD!

Groovy Jam Groovy Jam

Wow

That was amazing. It came out of no place with the funk and the hip and the LOLz and the....."cough"...yeah well, it was great. Truely one of the best songs of the Mixcraft style. I just has no clue why it had to say "MERRY CHISTMAS". That threw it off track a bit

slam dunk the funk slam dunk the funk

Truly a song of the epic in-tin-zi-tee

I love this song. I ALWAYS listen to it. I love the jive/ bass-like tune it gives out. But as stated in ALL the other reviews, the piano came at an unexpected time and threw the beat off a bit. Nonetheless, it was still a great song. Cant wait to hear more!

-MrSpinich

zomgkerrie responds:

thanks so much for stopping by to take a listen and for the nice review! <3

faster zombies faster zombies

I like it

Its got a nice beat to it. Starts out slow...works its way up...than fades.
However...the name has nothing to do with thestyle of music. Anyways Keep it up :)